Updated: March 1, 2019
Information we CollectGenerally, ATNZ receives and collects information directly from you that you have provided to us in any form, through our apps, websites and customer portals. Personal information may also be collected by our third party service providers who assist us in operating our apps, websites and customer portals. Like many websites, our apps or website may use “cookies” from time to time. Please read here ATNZ’s Cookies Policy.
ATNZ collects personal information that will vary depending on the nature of the individual’s arrangements or relationship with ATNZ. Personal information might include, but is not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, information to verify your identity, credit and business history, payment (including credit card details) used to purchase our products or services, financial position and information, credit information, and any information we consider relevant to provide you the best service possible.
How we Use the InformationATNZ may use your personal information to complete the following actions:
- To respond to your requests, inquiries, complaints or application;
- To provide you information on our products and services that you may request;
- To update you on relevant new services and benefits that we might offer;
- To inform you of our products or services or other products and services from our affiliates;
- To invite you to participate in surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current or of potential new services that may be offered and promotions;
- To conduct website administration, such as technical support for our websites and computer systems;
- For data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the Site, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, or in other ways to which you have expressly agreed in a customer agreement with us;
- To prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity; and
- To comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements;
With Whom we Share your InformationATNZ may share your personal information to any of our affiliates and subsidiaries, or other third persons authorized or licensed by ATNZ as may be reasonable and necessary in the course of ATNZ’s business (“Affiliates”). This disclosure will either be for one of the purposes for which the information was collected, related purpose, purposes to which you have consented or to allow us to comply with a New Zealand law that requires us to disclose personal information.
How We Store and Secure Your InformationPersonal information may be held by ATNZ or its subsidiaries or affiliates. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information in our custody or control from unauthorized access, use and disclosure, using security measure that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
How you can Access and Correct Your InformationIf you wish to know about, have access to, correction of or deletion of any personal information that we hold about you, you may contact us by emailing a written request to ATNZSale@autoterminal.co.nz. To protect your privacy, we and our authorized employees and agents will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to or making corrections to your personal information.
There are circumstances under the Privacy Act where we may have decline to provide you access to the personal information we hold about you. If this happens we will notify you of the reasons for this.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that any personal information we collect and use is accurate, complete and updated. To assist us in this, you need to provide true, accurate, current and complete information as requested. If you become aware that some of the personal information we hold about you is incorrect or requires updating, you should notify us of the correct information by contacting us.
I hereby affirm my right to be informed, object to processing, access and rectify, suspend or withdraw my personal data, and claim for damages pursuant to the provisions of the Privacy Act.